Praying Mentis

A Laymen's Journey into the Catholic faith.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Mission Statement!

Hey everyone!


I have recently decided to start a Catholic blog. The main purpose of this is to explore the beauties of Catholicism, and in doing so, hopefully take an active role in the new evangelization? I dunno maybe abit of a stretch maybe not. I will try to write in a way that respects other's beliefs while pointing out all the really awesome beliefs of the Catholic Church... And I would expect the same of people of other beliefs. Show the beauty of what you believe rather than the negative aspects of another train of thought. There are after all, a thousand ways to not make a light bulb.  

I think we can all benefit from helping each other from writing on our experience with God, especially in a society that persecutes religion.

Oh, and by the way... I am not a great writer... So... any good writing can probably be blamed on my loving girlfriend for correcting me with her perfect english! 



First post I hope to have by the end of the week! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment